Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To the best thing I never knew I always wanted..

Today’s not our anniversary or your birthday. Today’s a regular Wednesday. July 23rd. It’s flippin’ early in the morning. Last night wasn’t a great night and it wasn’t a long night. And, I don’t remember falling asleep. We were both that tired. And stressed. But. I remember you. I remember your hugs. And your voice. And your love. And your patience. Did you know that these are some of your best qualities?

When I walked into the bedroom this morning and saw you sleeping beside our baby in our bed, I can’t describe the feeling. Or, when I see you drag yourself out of bed to feed our baby at some unearthly hour of the morning. Or, when I remember the look on your face when you were down on one knee asking me to be your wife.. Or, the smile you wore through our entire wedding.. Everyday, there are new moments. New highs. New lows. New tears. New smiles. New milestones.. like our child standing up by himself in his crib or crawling.

I can’t tell you what you mean to me. I love you doesn’t seem to do it justice anymore. To the best thing I never knew I always wanted, thank you. I can’t wait to see you this afternoon. And. I can’t wait to spend every remaining day that God gives us on earth loving you.

Honey, do you remember this day??




Yeah, yeah, this is our photography blog. And this was mushy. So. What. :)


In honor of my undying love for my hubby.. how 'bout another contest?? Do you have a spouse/fiance that you are smitten with? How does your spouse spoil you? Does your hubby do all of the dirty diaper duties?? How did your fiance propose?

Send a picture (no professional pics, nudity, or violence) to chrisreinolds@inhisimagephotos.com AND include your reason why your spouse/fiance is worthy of praise. Winner receives a FREE photo session to capture your relationship with your spouse ANNNDDD FREE pictures from the session. Deadline for submissions is August 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM.

No comments: