Monday, December 8, 2008

2 Years Ago

Two Years ago today I was taking a Greek test.
Two Years ago today I was wearing a tux.
Two Years ago today I was waiting in a small room bouncing a ball back and forth across the room.
Two Years ago today I was waiting behind a closed door as Mark gave me the play by play of what was going on.
Two Years ago today I was standing at the front of a church.
Two Years ago today I married the love of my life and told her that "I will" for the rest of my life.
Two Years ago today I made one of the best decisions of my life.

Rosalind I love you and these past two years have been amazing and I look forward to the many more that are to come.

Love,
Chris

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! May God continue to bless you!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many, many more special years ahead! God bless!!!!

Frank and Teen said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! May the years ahead be just as special as the past two!! God bless!